I’m not sitting on the fence anymore, something is going on that will negatively impact our lives forever if we don’t act now.
Things are changing rapidly, martial law has been imposed upon millions, and we have lost our basic human rights.
We are told in the UK that lockdown may start to roll back in May, but social distancing will still need to be obeyed, so we still may not get to physically see our loved ones anytime soon over a virus that is no longer deemed a High Consequence Infectious Disease.
So what? You may ask. Here is the definition of a High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID).
Definition of HCID
In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:
- acute infectious disease
- typically has a high case-fatality rate
- may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment
- often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly
- ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings
- requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely
Does this make sense to you? There is a massive contradiction of what we are being told and what the reality is.
Yes I believe there is something causing ill health and people are dying, and people i know have been affected by this, so the threat is very real, but what is it? Is the question.
Please watch the below London Real interview for more insight.